GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a law under the jurisdiction of data protection and privacy that effectuates business organizations to safeguard personal and business-sensitive data of their customers in order to ensure complete privacy of digital well being of users and gives them sufficient control over their personal data to regulate their privacy on the internet.
GDPR imposes to all the globally existing companies, portals and business organizations that involve storing and processing of business-sensitive and personal data.
The GDPR, consisting of 7 principles, 173+ regulations, and 99 articles, mandates new approaches to data security by provisioning legislative solutions to data breaches and ensure confidentiality and privacy of personal data.
Similar to GDPR, ISO:27001 is an international information security standard that helps companies to adopt best practices for implementing and maintaining customers data. The aim of ISO is to control data security, integrity and availability by helping business organizations to comply with legal standards.
GDPR and ISO standards have mutual fundamental agenda, that is to control and secure data, both contain several similar rules for data security and protection. Although, there are several differences between GDPR and ISO, both of them aim to curtail and eventually nullify cyber threats (internal or external) and security violations.
• Deletion and modification of data:Every customer associated with us reserves complete rights to ask for their personal data and its modification at any time. Customers are provided with easily accessible authority to modify their data themselves by logging into their Makes360's account.
• Data protection officer: We have well-qualified DPO (Data Protection Officer) who oversees data protection strategy and ensures compliance with all terms of GDPR and ISO.
• Encrypted data: Our system stores encrypted data and manage end-to-end security controls while processing.
• Secure communication channels: We use secure communication channels to ensure complete security and privacy of communication. To establish stable security, Makes360 has one and only one customer care number that is 91 3210 3210, available for all communication.
• Notification of breaches: Although, our stern policies and data security system ensure nil probability of any data breach but incase, if happens due to any undetectable and unavoidable technical glitches, we report that within 72 hours of occurrence.